❝ There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. ❞
















owner


;">
just Allee.
;

homeprofiletalk ◉ stuff ◉
CBOX




TAG Board

{
}


ARCHIVE



CREDIT

© 2014 - RE-EDIT by ARINA AZMAN. Skins by IKA. thanks to WEHEARTIT. do tell me if im not credit yours. dont remove the credits. x

Taking Selca *cheese*
written by Allee at Wednesday 20 November 2013 & got 0 Comments

Assalamualaikum...
Hi ~!
Now ... I changed blogskin !
I guess .. It's cute !
Isn't it ?
And I was like ..


 Clapping to my blog .. Satisfy !
Omo ! That's my blog ??? I'm just 12 !!
Yes ! That's my blog ! Hoho ! *hapy*
Isn't it too much ?? Haha ..
I think so ..
Or
Shall I change other blogskin ???
I don't think so ..

You know ..S
Something happen today ..
And ..
I won't tell you !!
 But , I'm too happy ..
I just wanna take my selca and upload into blog !
Because I wanna express my feeling ~
I know my way is weird ~ :P
But , I will upload ____ selca !!
You know who is that ??
It is our Baekki !!

#OurBaekhyunDay


Post a Comment