❝ There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. ❞
















owner


;">
just Allee.
;

homeprofiletalk ◉ stuff ◉
CBOX




TAG Board

{
}


ARCHIVE



CREDIT

© 2014 - RE-EDIT by ARINA AZMAN. Skins by IKA. thanks to WEHEARTIT. do tell me if im not credit yours. dont remove the credits. x

Blind and Heart Attack ~
written by Allee at Thursday 7 November 2013 & got 0 Comments

Saper dah tgk Jin - Gone MV
So sad ~! 
Touching my heart ~
It makes me wanna cry !

Who doesn't watch yet ???
Click this link

The Story is sad .. 
Along with sad background song(?)
It makes the MV sadder ~
Looking You Jung eyes .. Make me wanna cry too ~
Watch the video and you will know !
Omo ! Our Baozi !!

P/S : I was a bit jealous .. Chingudeul ! A BIT !!
Becoz he is one of my biases ..
Xiumin so cute ~~
He looks like GD !!
Anyway ... GD is handsome
GD is my bias too .. 
Haha .. His blank face ~
Omo ! My heart fluttered ~
The old servant is so strong !
Kim You Jung's mouth looks like Sulli !
Nice smile !

Post a Comment