❝ There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. ❞
















owner


;">
just Allee.
;

homeprofiletalk ◉ stuff ◉
CBOX




TAG Board

{
}


ARCHIVE



CREDIT

© 2014 - RE-EDIT by ARINA AZMAN. Skins by IKA. thanks to WEHEARTIT. do tell me if im not credit yours. dont remove the credits. x

hey
written by Allee at Tuesday 23 April 2019 & got 0 Comments


good evening :)

life update : im here surrounding myself with positivity every night before sleep and thanks to god, writing here really helps. it makes me feel like everything inside me flying away chasing its shadow to the moon . and yeah someone decided to come into my life and made my days better and yep I forgive myself. I forgive myself for being such a idiot for letting them into my life and for being a coward trapping myself this in shitty loop . and Im giving myself a second chance now to be more wise and independent. life's not made for despair.. Im trying to get rid of the toxicity in my life, even though it was a part of myself actually, but I think I did better than ever. I started to take care of me more and my things and things work out now ;) well sometimes  that void and sadness filling inside me and the anxieties still there. maybe there's no cure for this? but like I said im trying my best to surround myself with good vibes because I don't deserve this and they don't deserve me so im trying to walk away from this hollow. i can feel the sunshines now and I can feel things now . not completely . but I will be .


I told ya, I am not weak, I can make things better . 

Post a Comment