❝ There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. ❞
















owner


;">
just Allee.
;

homeprofiletalk ◉ stuff ◉
CBOX




TAG Board

{
}


ARCHIVE



CREDIT

© 2014 - RE-EDIT by ARINA AZMAN. Skins by IKA. thanks to WEHEARTIT. do tell me if im not credit yours. dont remove the credits. x

random
written by Allee at Sunday 28 July 2019 & got 0 Comments



uhm hi, im writing this on 4 am . soo long time till i write this ya? i actually wrote something but i left on draft. hmm guess im doing alright? im on my studies right now. still same, hiding my true self, spreading artificial wings lol I hope nobody's actually reading it i actually need attention but don't want attention lol omg my head . and I'm doing okay I think. stressing over my idiot self haha and hm i actually think im doing okay, but my last year's dream still lingering my mind. the black and white one. rare isn't it? and yeah yesterday i dreamt my wrist bleed. do I slit my own wrist? I don't know. i dont really remember. i dont even really wanna remember it . so yeah hope me for the best. lol this is so basic. just go away pls.

Post a Comment